Beautiful Creatures

BC is a semi-realistic multi animal rpg where you can play as a feline, equine, canine, raptors, or even a bear. Join us today!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts


Latest topics
» Feather's journey (Marmio's app)
Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:50 pm by Myth

» Alcy's App
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 pm by Myth

» Live The Worldwide
Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:47 am by Guest

» Origin - Multi Species Fantasy RPG
Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 am by Guest

» MarryTheNight-feral canine rpg
Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:20 pm by Guest

Species Census
1♂|1♀|2
2♂|4♀|6
2♂|3♀|5
------
Solitary Animal 2♂ | 3♀ |5
Lykoan pride 1♂ | 2♀ |3
Erosea pack 1♂ | 2♀ | 3
Sister Sites





Share | 
 

 The Insurgence [18+] Post Apoc Powers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devonaira
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: The Insurgence [18+] Post Apoc Powers   Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:23 pm






Everyday you wake up, you are faced with choices. Should you grab a cup of coffee on your route to work or clock in early? Will you have a salad or a hamburger? Make loads of money or follow your dream? Hit the snooze button or actually get up on time?
You don’t appreciate those choices until you have them all taken away from you. Until you're faced with life or death. You don’t know the true value and meaning of a choice until its price is so steep that you lose sleep over it.

Do you keep your powers, which are yours by birthright, or do you give them up?

Do you fight to survive, or survive to fight?
Back to top Go down
 
The Insurgence [18+] Post Apoc Powers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» "Post-Apoc" paintball crossbow project
» Honey Post Op Pics pg 2
» Post an Image From Photobucket To The Forum
» How do I post a topic in a forum?
» How to post pictures from your personal album

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures  :: Guest Lobby :: Advertising :: Strike First-
Jump to: