Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

BC is a semi-realistic multi animal rpg where you can play as a feline, equine, canine, raptors, or even a bear. Join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Feather's journey (Marmio's app)
A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:50 pm by Myth

» Alcy's App
A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 pm by Myth

» Live The Worldwide
A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:47 am by Guest

» Origin - Multi Species Fantasy RPG
A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 am by Guest

» MarryTheNight-feral canine rpg
A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:20 pm by Guest

Species Census
1♂|1♀|2
2♂|4♀|6
2♂|3♀|5
------
Solitary Animal 2♂ | 3♀ |5
Lykoan pride 1♂ | 2♀ |3
Erosea pack 1♂ | 2♀ | 3
Sister Sites

A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphess Remedy
Owner
Alphess Remedy

Character Information
Species: Polar Wolf

A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]   A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:54 am

Weary paws walked through the tall grass that sprouted from the ground, parting whenever the white being walked through. The fae was tired, hey pads were cracked and she lost the shine to her eyes. A few years had passed since her incident and her search for the only one who would welcome her with open doors. However she was not to sure if she'd ever fan him, who know's he could already be dead. Letting out a sad sigh Remedy shook her head to clear her mind of the negative thought's that plagued her day and night. It was an endless cycle for her. Her dull brown eyes searched the area for any signs of life. She was hungry, but she also wanted to rest. Life seemed to grow harder for the Loner over the years. Being burden didn't help either nor did her endless search for her love. Grumbling to herself the creamy white vixen stopped. There was the smell of a wolf pack! During her travels Remedy had checked ever pack for the one she seeked. But she always came up short.

She was starting to lose her hope and faith of ever seeing Titan again. This will be the last pack I check before I offically give up... I am sorry my love if this pack does not know you. I can only hope your alive. During this time her cranium was tilted upwards toward the sky.
Taking on a deep inhale of breath through her nose Remedy let out a song for the pack to hear. Her vocals rubbed together to create a loud but enjoyable sound. It was short and brief, but it should do. Sitting down the white vixen waited patiently, her head tilted up while her nose was angled towards the sky. She watched the clouds pass slowly around as she waited for a response or meeting with a wolf.
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreaturesv2.forumotion.com/
Alpha Titan
Administrator
Alpha Titan

Character Information
Species: Grey Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]   A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:50 am

Titan stood in his den in silence, staring out at what lay before him. Blue eyes searched and searched. The whole land of his was beyond beautiful, and he adored them. He flicked his tail, letting his body soak in the darkness of his den. He sighed, truly wishing he had his love to share it with. Finally, his paws moved forward and his massive body shook as his steps crunched against rocks and dirt. His shoulders swayed and he smirked, it had been a while since he had truly smiled. He swayed back and forth with each step, not sure where his paws would carry him. He flicked his ears and licked his maw softly. He stiffened. A single howl ripped through the silence he had been enjoying. But, the howl was a voice he knew by heart. Can it be? He let his thoughts whir around within his mind. He threw his entire body into action, paws pounding against the earth as if his life depended upon it. Tail swaying to keep his balance, his heart pounding loudly against his chest as he finally slowed down when he was close enough to the border. He wove through the trees with ease, his head moved side to side, eyes searching the area until he was safely in front of the fae that sat there. He fell, his back legs giving way under him, making him sit. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Remedy..." He could barely even whisper the name out. His blue eyes searched the figure, making sure it was her. It was. He shifted and tilted his head, slowly standing to his full height and reaching out to nuzzle her. He crept closer and closer until they were sort of nose to nose, him being taller then she was. His tail flicked and his royal blue eyes stared directly into her face. "I..." He didn't know where to start, but he knew he needed her. "I missed you." He choked out the words, his chest rising and falling quickly from the adrenaline he felt. He wanted to say so much, ask so much, but he held his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Remedy
Owner
Alphess Remedy

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]   A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:28 am

Caught up in her daydreaming the furry vixen didn't notice the sound of trampling in the undergrowth heading right towards her until a very familiar voice spoke out loud to her. Her head snapped to look at the wolf who spoke, "Ti?" Her voice was barely a whisper, questioning if she was seeing things, "Titan!" She barked out when she knew he wasn't a figment of her imagination. Her once dull brown eyes sparked to life. Her muscles bunched before she stretched her neck out to connect their noses. She quickly pulled back and hopped onto her back legs, wrapping her fore paws around Titan's neck. Her smaller frame quivered from the adrenaline running through her veins as she nuzzled him. Laughing with joy as she hugged him, "my love you have no idea how long I have been searching for you! I missed you so much... You have no idea." Remedy whispered in his ear as she was pulling away. Unwrapping her paws from around her lumbering giant she took a step back, taking a good long look at him. He was just as she had always remembered him even when he was fading from her memory. She would never forget his colbolt blue eyes that she always got lost in.

Slowly her eyes scanned the mighty wolf who held her heart, who was her shoulder to cry on, and person to lean on. Slowly she walked around him like it was her first time meeting him all over again."I didn't know a pack ruled these lands... I was about to give up looking for you... So much time as passed, too much to bear." Remedy spoke in a soft voice when she finished circling him. She gave him a weak smile. "So handsome what have you been up too these past, what two years?" She gave him a miscivious smirk as she rubbed her small body up next to his. Her fluffy tail trailed under his chin before leaving as she walked behind him and sat down on her hind quarters. Her tail curled neatly on her paws, back straight, and ears pushed forward. She raised her eyebrows in question as her almond orbs glowed with mirth. Her head cocked slightly to the side as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Titan
Administrator
Alpha Titan

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]   A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Titan felt her nuzzling him, but he could hardly process that she was touching him. She walked around him, tail brushing against his chin. He quivered slightly, her touch was the only thing that could break him. He twisted his head and watched her move, watched her sit down. He shifted and stood, blue eyes gazing at her figure. He flicked his tail and moved closer, reaching out and licking her face gently. "I... I am the Alpha of these lands, Erosea. I just created the pack, I remembered searching for you after the bear attack and yet I couldn't find you... what happened?" He let the words fall out with concern and yet joy mixed in. He leaned down and pressed his head against her shoulder. "Forget it. I don't care what happened, I'm just glad I have you back." He purred out the words like a cat. His blue eyes shutting as he just sat there and listened to her breathe. He sat there, leaning against her until he could feel himself moving again. He pulled away, standing in silence. He had something he needed to ask her.

"No more talk of darkness
Forget these wide-eyed fears
I'm here nothing, can harm you
My words will warm and calm you.

Let me be your freedom
Let daylight dry your tears
I'm here with you, beside you,
To guard you and to guide you."

He sung quietly, just loud enough for her to hear him. He smiled and leaned closer to her, licking her face again before pulling away and simply watching her with wide blue eyes. His body shook with joy, and he was so happy that he was actually smiling to the point of hurting his own face. He wagged his tail and leaned down humbly to her before asking a simple, yet very serious question.

"Be my Alphess?"

ooc- Song Titan is singing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1_5hhr6niQ
Back to top Go down
Alphess Remedy
Owner
Alphess Remedy

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]   A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:44 am

"Alpha? My, my Titan you've been busy!" Remedy ignored his question on what happened after their incounter with the bear. It wasn't a memory she wanted to revisit and she kept it under lock and key. When he dismissed the question she relaxed, happy she wouldn't have to lie. She maybe a sly and conniving fae, but she hates lying to those close to her unless it keeps them safe. Remedy smiled and leaned back into Titan before she moved away and watched him. Hearing him sing was something new for her too hear. She enjoyed his deep voice rumble out the lyrics and the eye splitting grin on his face. But his question caught her completely off guard. She remembered the day he asked her to be his beta but an Alpha is something different. Taking a deep breath she spoke a simple one lettered word,

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Titan
Administrator
Alpha Titan

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]   A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:42 am

Sorry, I'm a bit out of muse atm <3

You are accepted~ Please change your name to Alphess Remedy, you can RP anywhere you wish~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]   A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Silver Lining [Boarder Post– Open]
Page 1 of 1