Beautiful Creatures

BC is a semi-realistic multi animal rpg where you can play as a feline, equine, canine, raptors, or even a bear. Join us today!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Feather's journey (Marmio's app)
Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:50 pm by Myth

» Alcy's App
Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 pm by Myth

» Live The Worldwide
Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:47 am by Guest

» Origin - Multi Species Fantasy RPG
Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 am by Guest

» MarryTheNight-feral canine rpg
Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:20 pm by Guest

Species Census
1♂|1♀|2
2♂|4♀|6
2♂|3♀|5
------
Solitary Animal 2♂ | 3♀ |5
Lykoan pride 1♂ | 2♀ |3
Erosea pack 1♂ | 2♀ | 3
Sister Sites

Share | 

A New Home(Boarder Post) Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lead Kahuna Kialio

Character Information
Species: Lion

PostSubject: A New Home(Boarder Post) Open   Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Huffing along, the gray pelted lioness made her way into a new home. She could tell by the scent that this was a lion pride, maybe some new place she could call home. She was exhausted from walking. Her bum hip made walking long distances a struggle. The whole travel from her old home to where she is now was horrible to begin with. Limping made travel slow, and she couldn't catch anything. She had to pick off remains from Hyena or other lion kills. She was careful and still had her life. The healer lifted her massive head, her ear flicking as she looked around with her amber eyes. Taking in a breath she opens her maw and lets out a roar. A roar as loud and signified as she could, to alert any and all that were close that she was there. That she meant no harm and she was just looking to talk to anyone who was in charge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Destiny

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Home(Boarder Post) Open   Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Sighing, the tired Queen padded along. Thoughts swirled in her head, leaving her weary and stressed. The night before, she had a nightmare that brought the fire from her childhood back to life, and it felt so real... The lioness moved along, checking the borders. After accepting Lux at the border, the ruler of Lykoan was proud to say that her pride was becoming strong once more. Lux was snarky, and rude, but he was also valuable. What kind of lion knows how to heal and fight? It's not a common mix of talents, and it was crucial that she got some members soon.

And then a roar filled her ears. She smiled and started heading in the general direction of the call at a swift pace, a jog one might describe it. As she neared the border, she saw a female, smaller than the Queen but a good size, nonetheless. But the Lykoan leader noticed that she was limping on her back leg, and her hip was awkwardly curved into the strange female's body. Destiny resisted the urge to wince and cringe, and she stood tall as she neared the newcomer. "You stand before the Queen of these lands. State your name and why you've come, and we won't have a problem."

The Queen felt bad for the female, so she tried to keep the usual coldness in her voice when accepting members out, but she was still serious and showed no real emotion, aside from curiosity.

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Home(Boarder Post) Open   Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:15 pm

She paused in her roaring to catch her breath. Surly someone had heard her, surly they'd show up soon enough. She shifted her weight from paw to paw, flicking her tail and gazing around. Soon the lioness's eyes caught the white lioness approach and her amber-orange eyes turned to her. She noticed the female's semi quick pace then saw her slow down as she neared her.

As Destiny neared her and spoke, the petite lioness lowered her head in a respected bow to the Queen. "My name is Kialio, I left my birth pride in search of a new home. I was hoping to find it here, if I may." She says softly in a raspy but gentle tone. "I offer my healing abilities, I can birth lionesses and heal the wounded and sick." She says, keeping her head in the respected bow. Kialio didn't wish to make the Queen mad, she didn't want to be turned away. She was quiet now, giving the Queen time to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Destiny

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Home(Boarder Post) Open   Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:27 pm

The Queen's tail flicked as she watched the lioness bowed her head. She gave a gentle look, glad that someone was showing her respect. Before Lux, she felt like a real Queen, until he came and made her feel like nothing. She was starting to get that feeling back again. Brief images of the fire flashed in her head, and she tried to keep her mind off of it.

"Well, Kialio, I do hope this is your home too. So far, you are proving to me that you are a respectful and selfless lioness. I think you will belong here in the end, but we shall see." Destiny gave a small smile to Kialio. "Well, those are good talents in the healing range of things. I suppose you would like the rank of a Kahuna, yes? Perhaps a Lead?" The Queen gave her a nod, telling her that she could stop bowing to her. She had earned the Queen's trust for now.

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Home(Boarder Post) Open   Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Kialio slowly lifts her head softly to look at the Queen quietly. She shifts her weight on her paws once more softly before nodding her head. "Yes please, ma'am." She says, her amber-orange eyes soft. "Lead? T-that would be nice, but only if you see me fit to be one, ma'am. Just know I won't let you down." The lioness promises the Queen, her wise determined eyes shows the Queen that Kialio wasn't lying and she didn't have to worry. As Kialio waited now, she set her back paw set against the earth. This makes her wince and she picks it up again. Walking on it still hurt, she sometimes accidently set it down when shifting her weight. Though she took it and looked at the Queen, she didn't want to seem weak in front of the Queen when trying to gain a rank in her pride.

Last edited by Kialio on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Destiny

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Home(Boarder Post) Open   Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:21 pm

The Queen watched as Kiallo winced after shifting her weight on her back leg. Destiny cringed. "I know a lion in my pack who knows a bit about healing. Perhaps you can go see him and have his take on it. You'll have to tell me what happened, because I hate to see my pride members in pain. But another time, right now, we have another matter at paw." The Queen smiled at Kiallo.

"Well, you are now a part of Lykoan, Lead Kahuna Kiallo. I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions or concerns, please take them to me immediately. Now, let's go see what we can do about that limp, shall we?" Destiny stepped aside, giving full entrance across the border to the new lioness. "Welcome home."

(Crappy post, I know.)

Congrats! You've been accepted into Lykoan! Please change your name to Lead Kahuna Kiallo and ask an admin to change your usergroup. Welcome home!

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Home(Boarder Post) Open   Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:19 pm

Kialio looked at the Queen as she spoke softly. She opened her maw to tell her but as she said another time, she closed it. Kialio's hip was healed. But it would forever cause her pain due to it not healing properly. "Thank you, Queen." She says softly. "But there is nothing to heal anymore. I injured myself years ago, it's done healing." She offered the white lioness a soft smile, though her concern made Kialio feel better. She bowed her head. "Another time." She agreed. She didn't like discussing that day but she had gotten used to explaining. Soon Kialio's ears lifted. Welcome home. Those words made her smile. Those words made happiness fill the lioness's heart once again. She bowed her head and limped into the lands carefully. She was now home...She felt herself relax. She didn't have to worry anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home(Boarder Post) Open   

Back to top Go down

A New Home(Boarder Post) Open
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1