Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

BC is a semi-realistic multi animal rpg where you can play as a feline, equine, canine, raptors, or even a bear. Join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Feather's journey (Marmio's app)
A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:50 pm by Myth

» Alcy's App
A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 pm by Myth

» Live The Worldwide
A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:47 am by Guest

» Origin - Multi Species Fantasy RPG
A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 am by Guest

» MarryTheNight-feral canine rpg
A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:20 pm by Guest

Species Census
1♂|1♀|2
2♂|4♀|6
2♂|3♀|5
------
Solitary Animal 2♂ | 3♀ |5
Lykoan pride 1♂ | 2♀ |3
Erosea pack 1♂ | 2♀ | 3
Sister Sites

A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercenary Lux
Owner
Mercenary Lux

Character Information
Species: Northeast Congo Lion

A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] Empty
PostSubject: A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]   A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:10 pm

A male lion walked across the plains the sun beat down on his tawny pelt. Despite it being the rainy season it was still hot and muggy. It also didn't help that the big cat had a mane. Although it offered protection it was also a curse. His darker colored mane only trapped the heat his body and weather bad. Jaws were spread open as the brute panted, trying to cool off. He was searching for shade, but so far came up short on any. Water would help, but he couldn't find any. This evoked an irritated growl of annoyance at the lake of shade and water. The place was beautiful but he couldn't affored to lollygag and look at his surroundings. This didn't mean he wasn't alert for any potential threat. One would be wise to leave him be, he was covered in scars, rippled with muscles and extra moody. His tuffed tail flicked back and forth to show he was irritated and a silent warning.

A mile later he found a small spring of sorts with shade and water. "It's about god damn time I found shade and water," Lux snarled softly to himself as he approached the waters edge. Hunching down the mighty brute lapped up the cool liquide with his tongue. The cool liquide glided smoothly down his parched throat. He slowly became more refreshed and cool. Having his fill he stood up to his full hight, water that clung to his chin fur dropped back into the water. His emerald orbs scanned the area. Parting his mouth Lux gulped in air, tasting the air for any scent. He soon realized he was right along the boarder of a pride. Which one he didn't know. This came as a suprise to him. It was around the time that Lux re joined a pride, to start a life, a new beginning. Lux turned his head to look behind him of where he just came from, he then looked back at the pride lands before making up his mind. Taking in a deep breath he let out a thunderous roar making his presence known. It was not a challenging roar, but one to state his presence. Once his lungs compressed themselves of air his roar ended, leaving him a bit breathless. He waited for a response or lion to show.
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreaturesv2.forumotion.com/
Queen Destiny
Queen Destiny

Character Information
Species: Lion

PostSubject: Re: A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]   A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:23 pm

The Queen trotted across her deserted lands. There was not a soul in sight, and recently, Destiny had found most of the lions had either died off or left. It left her lonely and feeling depressed. With heavy paws, she made her rounds along the border, searching for threats. A small flame of hope flickered inside her, forcing her to wonder if anyone would be out there to join Lykoan. Ten days, she told herself. Ten days, and if no one joins, I will leave the pride and join a new one--

Her thoughts were abruptly cut off by a monstrous roar. That of a lion. Immediately, she went from a steady lope to a smooth sprint. Her lithe body easily took on the terrain, her paws pounding on the dirt of her homelands, her claws digging into the dry soil. She followed the source of the roar until she neared the creek. It was the most common place where lions had joined in the past, so she ducked into a crouch for a moment to compose herself. She couldn't appear desperate. She would use the fire as an excuse if the stranger ever asked why no one was around. It was mostly true, but yet a lot of it was a lie. She took a deep breath and stood, finding a large male lion standing on the other side of the border. She put on an emotionless expression and neared him with steps that showed dominance.

She stopped about three feet away from him, glaring at him with her bright blue eyes. His green eyes appeared slightly weary. She looked at him for a moment, before finally speaking. "You stand before the Queen of Lykoan, the pride that lies behind that border. State your name and your business before I chase you off my lands."

Her eyes narrowed, watching the male carefully. Do anything stupid, and you'll regret it, she growled internally. She held herself with a composure that emitted dominance. If he knew what was good for him, he would respect her.
Back to top Go down
Mercenary Lux
Owner
Mercenary Lux

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]   A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Lux turned his head to the sound of running and finally a pale figure stepping forward. The lion curled his lips as she stepped too close in his personal space. I would watch how close you get to me girl... I don't need your attitude. Lux thought to himself as he glared right back at her. She maybe a Queen but he was a full grown male, weighing and being bigger than her. He did however admire her outspoken way. He didn't want to categorize her to be brave or stupid when she was neither of the two. Chase me off if you will, but it would be your loss and idiocy to do so. These lands seemed rather lonely. How much lion's are in your pride? Do not lie to me... I can tell a lie from truth." Lux rumbled out in a deep voice. His posture was relaxed showing he was not afraid of her. His voice was emotionless as well his expression. His green eye's were hard and cold. Just like the Queen, he was not one to be messed with. He had endured many battles and scuffles. This would be no different. Lux was one to show respect to those who deserved it and by this Queen's interaction with him he so far didn't have any respect. She came off cold to him for no reason. "Dear queen, my name is Lux. And who do I have the curtsy in meeting?" He gave her an easy going smile. He wasn't mocking her, rather trying a different approach.
Back to top Go down
Queen Destiny
Queen Destiny

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]   A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:37 pm

She growled slightly when he bared his teeth at her. "Watch yourself, or I guarantee you won't have any acceptance into this pride, not now, not ever," she snarled. He may be bigger than her, but these were her lands, and he had no right to harm her, nor trespass on her territory. If she so wanted, she could ban him from Lykoan, and if he ever returned, she would see to it herself that he was killed. He did have a point though. She needed the members in the first place. But she didn't let her worry show. "Wouldn't it be your own as well? Why did you come here if you didn't want something? Driving you out of my lands would affect you somehow as well won't it?"

She watched him with cold eyes. "There are no lions in this pride, I shall not lie to you. A few years ago, a fire swept across the lands and killed off most of my members. The few that survived moved with me to this territory, which now belongs to me. Threats have came and gone, and all of our lions have either left or perished. I have no business in keeping secrets, and the truth is simply that I am the only one left. You act like I need you, when in reality, you need me as well. I shall tell you from personal experience, loners don't last long, especially when nearby a pride.

"I don't need you. There are many more lions in these lands that would come to me for acceptance. You are no different." She only came off cold to show her dominance, not to appear as rude. She stared at him, her icy eyes glaring into his forest green ones. "Well, Lux, my name is Destiny. Queen Destiny, to you." She was confused by his sudden change in attitude, but she tried to return the favor, and her expression softened a tad. "Pleasure to meet you. Why have you come?"
Back to top Go down
Mercenary Lux
Owner
Mercenary Lux

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]   A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:36 am

Lux gave her a shake of his head, "I wasn't planning on joining orignally, but I decided after 2 year's of being on my own can be lonesome. I would normally stay away from pride's but I have gotten along fine without a pride. Why else would I have these scars? And your right. I guess I'm lonely. I need the company of others and I'm weary of constantly traveling. Lux confirmed her silent question's. He did not intend to join, but it was time for him to move on and even though the Queen him got on the bad foot maybe they could fix that up. Lux was never one for personal interactions or people getting up in his face. "Well Queen Destiny I came here for no reason at all. I actually stumbled here in search of water. But if you would reconsider chasing me off I could become a valuable asset. I have knowledge in healing and fighting, but I would prefer to be a Mercenary. I need to start my life all over again, if you'll allow me that is." Lux drawled out the word Queen but not sarcastically. He was actually being polite with the lioness. which was uncommon for the tawny male.
Back to top Go down
Queen Destiny
Queen Destiny

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]   A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:17 pm

She smirked. "Those scars are indeed impressive. You'll have to tell me of your tales another time, if you can prove worthy to me. Being lonesome is a terrible thing, I have been that way for at least a month or two now... it's a sad lifestyle, truly."

Some gut feeling told her that even because Lux had appeared to be obnoxious and disrespectful, he would one day learn. He would be a great member of the pride. Her eyes flashed to the nearby water source and her tail flicked behind her. "Healing and fighting you say? Well, Lux, I am impressed. I believe that everyone deserves another chance. You were ungrateful in the beginning, and you have yet to show me any respect, but I think you could indeed be a valuable asset. I will make you a deal, Lux. I will accept you into the pride as long as you can prove to me that you will respect those higher up than you. A Mercenary is an ordinary rank after all, and I promise you that no one has ever treated me with such... rudeness as you. Most know the power a Queen or King holds, and I would recommend that you think about what you say next time you talk to anyone above you, in ranks or respect. But, as I said, second chances. Welcome to Lykoan Mercenary Lux, you may follow me back to our main camp, or you may explore. I hope you find it rather fitting here. If you have any problems at all, be it a rank or another member, do not hesitate to come talk to me. Good luck, Lux."

Congrats! You've been accepted into Lykoan! You may reply to this, but it's not required. Please change your name to Mercenary Lux and ask an admin to change your group. Welcome home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]   A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A cry of a warrior [Boarder post-open]
Page 1 of 1