Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

BC is a semi-realistic multi animal rpg where you can play as a feline, equine, canine, raptors, or even a bear. Join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Feather's journey (Marmio's app)
Staff position sign ups! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:50 pm by Myth

» Alcy's App
Staff position sign ups! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 pm by Myth

» Live The Worldwide
Staff position sign ups! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:47 am by Guest

» Origin - Multi Species Fantasy RPG
Staff position sign ups! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 am by Guest

» MarryTheNight-feral canine rpg
Staff position sign ups! EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:20 pm by Guest

Species Census
1♂|1♀|2
2♂|4♀|6
2♂|3♀|5
------
Solitary Animal 2♂ | 3♀ |5
Lykoan pride 1♂ | 2♀ |3
Erosea pack 1♂ | 2♀ | 3
Sister Sites

Staff position sign ups!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myth
Owner
Myth

Character Information
Species: White Siberian tiger

Staff position sign ups! Empty
PostSubject: Staff position sign ups!   Staff position sign ups! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:25 pm

As you can see Beautiful Creatures is in need of Staff. We are need one site coder / designer and two Moderators. Being a staff member means you are on frequently, post around the forum often, and help new members. You must know and understand the sites rules and help enforce them. Advertising is also a staff's responsibility. If your interested in a staff position fill out the forum below. Once we reach the dead line which is November 1st the thread will be closed and the staff team will review your applications. Without further ado, good luck!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Do you have experience with Forumotion?:[/b] (Yes or no?)
[b]About you:[/b] (Tell me a bit about yourself, hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc. 6 sentences: a paragraph.)
[b]Wanted position:[/b] (Moderator or coder/designer(if coder/designer show some of your work)
[b]Why do you want this spot?:[/b](Why to you want this postsion? Explain in 6 sentences: a paragrpah.)
[b]Today's date:[/b](Whats the date today?)

Last edited by Myth on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreaturesv2.forumotion.com
Queen Destiny
Queen Destiny

Character Information
Species: Lion

PostSubject: Re: Staff position sign ups!   Staff position sign ups! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Username: Queen Destiny
Do you have experience with Forumotion?: Yes, I even have my own sites on Forumotion that I'm working on right now :-)
About you: Horses are my life, forever, and nothing beats riding them. Music also, I can't live without it. I absolutely adore writing, so I started roleplaying about a year ago. I'm very advanced in my classes, usually working a grade above mine. I'm 13, I live in Wyoming, and I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for! I play volleyball for my school, the second best team out of six different teams, so considering that I've played for less than two weeks, that's pretty fricking awesome (at least for me xD). I also play softball in the summer, and I used to be a cheerleader, but I stopped after I started having knee problems.
Wanted position: Well, I would love to be a moderator, but I can code as well. So maybe a code/mod! I'm also into online artwork, like banners/signatures, so I can help with site art as well.
Why do you want this spot?: I love being helpful. I've had a history with being an site owner, admin, and mod, so I kind of know the gist of things, and it's awesome knowing that somebody can come ask you for help on anything Smile. Being a mod or admin is amazing, knowing that you get in on awesome plots before they happen, and you know about updates as well. Accepting new members is amazing as well, because you get to know everyone before they've even really joined! It's an awesome feeling when somebody looks up to you, and I've been obsessed with roleplaying for ages it seems! (Actually, a year, but who's counting? Oh right, I am... Razz)
Today's date: September 22, 2015
Back to top Go down
Lead Kahuna Kialio
Lead Kahuna Kialio

Character Information
Species: Lion

PostSubject: Re: Staff position sign ups!   Staff position sign ups! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:59 am

Do you have experience with Forumotion?: No, this is honestly my first time with forumotion. I am however used to webs and other sites. I have many years of experience being a mod even though it wasn't for forumotion.
About you: I am the youngest of five children to divorced parents. I have two brothers and two sister. Of those siblings I have two nieces and two nephews. I am a writer and an artist and love to do both. I love to read as well. My favorite book series is The Dresden Files, but my favorite book in general(that's not a series) is Arthas: Rise of the Lich King. I am passionate about video games, my favorite being World of Warcraft. I am currently in college, Graphic Design program to become a Video Game Designer. It is my dream job.
Wanted position: Moderator
Why do you want this spot?: I want this spot because I am a helper. I like to help site owners because they are busy and need people they trust to work on stuff for them while they're gone. Despite my college hours I am usually always home, because I have no life, and will have a lot of free time to be a Mod. Like I said above, I have been Mods, Co-Owners and even Owners of many sites. I have experience. I will never do what you don't want to be done, and I will edit ranks and name claim and anything else I can edit that needs to be done. That is a promise.
Today's date: 9/24/2015
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff position sign ups!   Staff position sign ups! Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff position sign ups!
Page 1 of 1